In order for us to provide the safest, most secure, and happy environment for your little ones, we ask that parents help us in the following ways:
- Stop at one of the Preschool welcome centers and check in. Put the label on the back of your child’s clothing. Keep your copy of the label in your Bible or place it on your clothing.
- When returning to pick up your child, present your security label to the teacher. The teacher will match this to your child’s label prior to releasing your child.
- All preschoolers will have a security number. The security number is the last three digits of the 5 digit number located on the security label. Parents are asked to watch the “number boards” when in the Worship Center. If your child’s number is displayed, please return to your child’s classroom.
- Please make sure that all of your child’s items are labeled with his/her name. We have labels available in the West Hall. Bottles, pacifiers, diaper bags, and personal items need to be labeled.
- To avoid congestion in the classroom and a disruption of activities in progress, we ask that one parent escort the child to the classroom door. Please do not enter the room. Knock softly on the door and a teacher will answer. When you return to pick up your child, please use the same procedure.